Thursday, May 14, 2009

Last day of co-op


lizzy, michaela, and me

me and noah (michaelas younger brother)

me and gianna

playing volleyball during break

me and allison

talking about the test

before the bio test....we were freaked out of our wits....after the test, we went out side and screamed like crazy

waiting for the teacher to pass out the test

studying for the test

more studying...

my bio work

michaela
claire and samantha studying biology

me studying bio

me getting ready to hit the pinata

Nicole, our spanish teacher and nick, we were in spanish class, and we were having a fun day, and that was our pinata named poco

a group of friends from spanish class eating spanish food

me and lizzy in the car

me

me and ashley

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Cool! My sister and I are going to start a Christian Acadamey for homeschoolers. It's about once a week and I'm taking Journalism and Physical Science. I think Emma's taking American History. We're pretty excited!

~Hannah

Elizabeth said...

I love Ashley!!!!! <3 <3

Joy Tokyogirl said...

lookin' good, KT!
Did you notice that we got a lot of views up your nose? ;)
Joy
p.s. Alison continues to charm me...sort of.