Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 random things about me....

1. i hate bread
2. i'm in love with shopping
3. i love playing the piano
4. i share a bedroom with my three other sisters
5. i hate swing dancing
6. i love hanging out with friends
7. i love holding little babies :)
8. i hate receiving forwards
9. i love watching football, especially michigan!
10. i have lived in Michigan my whole life
11. i love God
12. i wish i had an unlimited supply of money, so i could go visit all my friends!
13. i'm addicted to chewing sugar free gum...
14. i could eat salmon all day :)
15. i hate writing
16. i love blogging.
17. i have started at least 10 diaries, and never finished one of them
18. i love babysitting
19. i love talking on the phone
20. i love to dance
21. i love painting my nails (what girl doesn't?)
22. i love listening to songs on youtube
23. i don't like banna splits
24. i hate people who are rude and snoby (none of you are that)
25. i love being with my family

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Cool! Sorry I haven't been leaving comments lately. I'm still reading your blog though :)

~Hannah