Thursday, October 2, 2008

Elaina...

Here are some baby pictures of Elain when she was a little over one, but before she got her glasses.

Katie
Kristin and Elaina
i really like my grandmas big Clifford dog that she has


how cute :)

she loves milk, she'll drink 10-20 glass a day!





i like this one too













E&E












I love this one!








E&E









she loves playing with olls











she loved purse! or even any type of bag!











'i don't like my picture taken any more!'










cheese :)












the princess and her daddy!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

My little brother LOVES milk! He used to drink about that much until a couple months ago!

Natalie

SocialButterfly said...

Those photos are cute!

Butterfly

Katie said...

Natalie,
My sister still loves it!

Katie said...

SB,
Thanks, i think they are cute too :)

Katie