Tuesday, September 30, 2008

4th of July...a little late.....ok i guess really late.....Part one!

Well, i finally got around to posting about our 4th of july, because our computer pratically crashed, so i had to keep them on my memory card for a few months, so a week or two ago i was finally able to upload them to the computer, so here they are....


P.s don't forget to check the posts below this one, that i posted yesturday....and also don't forget to comeback and check out part 2 and maybe part 3 too! in the next few days.



Funky!


Walking on water!

Thinking....




Thinking again....





where is the best place to walk across..






smile!







me




dad










me










mom









my ice-cream











me during our sleep-over that we had with my friend joy the night before.

1 comment:

MSM said...

These are very fun photos!