Thursday, September 25, 2008

Quiz!

How City Are You? this is a really fun quiz! so if you do it, just drop me a comment tell me that you did!

Katie
____________________________________________

[x] I've drunk Starbucks more than once in my life
[x] Sometimes I link arms when I walk with someone
[x] I shop at AE, A&F, or HCO
[] I own 4 or more dress shirts/dresses
[] I will never be caught without my cell phone
[] I blow dry/straighten my hair on a daily basis
total: 3

[x] I will wear flip flops no matter what the weather
[x] I own an over sized pair of sunglasses
[x] I own 1 or more pairs of ripped jeans
[x] I layer my shirts
[] I have/had a "Myspace mirror pic"
total so far: 7

[x] When I'm not drinking starbucks I prefer water
[x] I get annoyed with tom-boys..
[x] I own an over sized bag or purse
[ ] I have seen every episode of Laguna Beach
[ ] My new fav is the Hills
[x] I say "lol" in online chat
[x] own straight legged jeans
total so far: 12

[x] I walk across the street when cars are there or not
[x] I wear necklaces
[] I own an iPod/mp3 player
[x] I have the internet
[x] have more than 1 screen name
total so far: 16


[ ] I own/have owned a small teacup dog
[x] I have said "lol" or "OMG!" accidently in a real conversation
[x] I love shopping
[x] I shop whenever I have a chance
[] I have watched the Simple Life.


Total so far: 19



multiply by 3 and put "im % City" in title
I'm 57% City
--------------------------------------------------------------

How COUNTRY Are You?

have you?
[] ridden a horse
[] owned a horse
[] owned land
[] been 4 wheeling
[x] said "ain't"
[] been cow-tipping
[] been deer hunting
[x] been swimming in a lake
[x] caught a fish
[] seen a deer get skinned
total: 3

....You....
[] have worked on a ranch or on land
[] Have lived in a house in the middle of nowhere
[] have been duck hunting
[x] have/went swimming in a river
[] driven in a truck
[] own or owned a rebel flag
[] have said i dont like it... i love it
total so far: 4

[] have a funny accent or people have told you that
[] own or owned a pair of cowboy boots
[] own/owned a cowboy hat
[] own/have owned a big dog
[] say "y'all".

[] have been made fun of for sayin "y'all"

total so far: 4

You also...
[]swear when you're mad
[x] go/have gone to church on Sunday
[] have riddin' a horse to somewhere in town
[] have gone on a field trip to a farm/ranch
[]made deer jerky
[] have eaten deer meat
[] have shot a gun before
Total so far:5


multiply by 3 and put "im % Country" in tile
I'm 15 Country

4 comments:

MSM said...

Interesting quiz;

I'm 27% city and 33% country.

Hmmmm.

Anonymous said...

I am 18% Country and 60% City! I like being a city girl though. :)

Christina

Katie said...

Christina,
i did not know that you were allowed to put your name on the internet?

I like being a city girl too, and i am deff and city girl!

Katie

P.s are you gonna get a fb?

Anonymous said...

If its only my first name its ok but about your fb question... what is an fb??? LOL

Christina