Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Burning toaster???

Yesterday morning, my mom was making my little sister a pop tart (i love em' don't you?), and the pop tart cooked really fast, and it was chard (except one little piece), before my mom could notice what was happening. So she un plunged the toaster, and with a knife, eventually got the pop tart out.

So, Last night my older sister had an upset stomach, and she asked my mom if it would be ok to make a piece of toast, my mom said that it was fine. So she proceeded and put her toast in the toaster, then went over to the microwave to melt some butter, meanwhile, i had gone into the kitchen and ask my sister what was burning, she tole me just a little piece of her toast, so i went over to the toaster and peaked in, and there was some small flames, so i told Kristin that it was actually on fire........and she did not believe me............so when she finally came over to the toaster, she started screaming that it was on fire! and my older brother came over and blew it out!

So now our toaster is toast its self!

Katie

10 comments:

Emma said...

Yikes! I hope everything is okay.

-Emma

Katie said...

Emma,
Yes everything is ok :)

Katie

Livie said...

Our toaster started on fire once, except it was right by the outlet. That was scary! We had to get a new one because, pardon the pun, our toaster was toast. (I know, it was a lame pun :P )

lol,
Livie

Natalie said...

That's not fun! That must have been scary!

Natalie

Hannah said...

My grandma did that to my pop-tart once.

~Hannah

Katie said...

Livie,
I remember you tell me/or writing it on your blog about it once, how much did you toaster catch on fire?

Katie

Katie said...

Natalie,
It was kinda scary, but it was not on fire a lot, and its a good thing that the whole toaster did not catch on fire, only the inside.

Katie

Katie said...

Hannah,
Did your grandmas toaster end up catching on fire too?

Katie

MSM said...

If our toaster was on fire, I would freak out also.

I'd hope my dad was at home, because he's a fireman!

Katie said...

Mary,
Yea, if my dad was a fireman i would want him there too....

Katie