Monday, May 12, 2008

Long time...no writing!

It's been sort of a long time since i wrote here :(

I have not posted the pictures on the blog yet, because it takes a very long time to up load them, because of our computer! (it's really old!)

Let's see........what am i up too???.....um.....

Most of the same old stuff...school....babysitting....going to Church.....and some other things.

Yesterday when i went church, we had to go at 9:15 instead of 10:15, because my parents are in the New Member Class, so me and Elizabeth went to the Middle School Bible Study, and I actually meet some people! And i felt like i knew some people! (We have been going there for a year or more, and i just meet my first friends!) So that was my fun thing yesturday :)

Babysitting is going good too :)

When are you ending school??

I am ending at different times (because i started different subjects at different times)

I don't think i have much more to say....Wait i do have one more thing..


Happy Mothers day mom! (a little late!)
Your the best mom i could
ever wish for!

Katie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi! Thanks for posting!

Anonymous said...

Today was our last day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!