Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hey!

For once i am writing only one day after writing the previous post! WOW! I've never done that before! :)

But a few things that i forgot to tell you in the other post....

That i won a contest a few weeks ago!!!!!! I won two Applebees desert coupons! I have never won one before! And Thanks To Caroline who hosted the contest :)

Also, we are going to Tennessee on the 29 of May to go visit some friends! I SO can not wait to go!, but i am NOT looking forward to the car ride! (I'm sure some of you girls can relate to that because you have big families)....

....
and i think that is about it.....but i could be wrong so check my blog again soon for more posts :)

Katie

4 comments:

Mary said...

I live in TN! That will be a LONG car ride.

Katie said...

yes i will be *very* long!!!! it's 10 hours!

Katie

MSM said...

Hmmmm. . . 10 hours?

Not fun.

Katie said...

Yes it will not be fun! :(

It's ten hours because i live in Michigan.

Katie