Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Diary of Mary Chilton

This is a Diary of Mary Chilton, she was one of the Pilgrims who were on the mayflower When they went to Virginia in 1620. She did actually live and most of the facts are true. But some of them are not. I will be doing this Diary over a seven week period. I hope you enjoy it :)


Hi my name is Mary Chilton and I and my family is traveling to Virginia on the Mayflower. I am 13 and this is the third time we have left England to go to Virginia. I was given this Diary from my older sister Isabella; she has stayed back in Holland with her Husband Roger and her 2 Children. Only I and my father and mother are going to Virginia, my older sisters stayed back in Holland.


Well I must go tend to my father, he has become very sick and tired, for you see he was hit in the head with some stones just before we left.

Must go, write later.

Mary


Come back later for more :)

Katie

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok.

Kait

P.S. You still haven't posted about your banner. :(

Hannah said...

I like the start to this story. Keep up the good work!

Katie said...

Kait, i'm sorry i did have not posted it yet...but i hope too soon :)

Hannah,
I will be doing more, i just posted the second part!

Katie