Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Diary of Mary Chilton Part two

Let me tell you a little more about me and my past. I was born in 1607, in England. At the age of one my family and all the other Separatists moved to Lynden Holland because we could not worship the one true God, King James was making all of these rules about the Church and we did not agree with them. We had been in Lynden for 11 years, until we decided that we need a place that we could really call “home”, so we made an agreement with the Virginian Company. When we first started out we had two ships the Speedwell and the Mayflower, but the Speedwell leaked too much and thats why we had to go back to England three time, so now there is only one ship, the Mayflower with a total of 102 people. So here we are all of us Separatists (all of us are not Separatists though).


Well my friends want me to play some games with them now to pass the time!


I’ll write more later.

Mary

No comments: