Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of july

So my 4th of july went pretty well, In the Morning we went to the Good Morning USA parade, which is the first parade to start in the U.S, it started at 7:30 so we left around 7 which means i had to get up at 6:30!!! I do not have any pictures of the parade, but i did have a fun time.

We were originally going to go to a park near around 1 or 2, but we ended up picking up my brother at my grand parents house because he had spent the weekend there.

Then on Sunday since we were not able to visit very long with my grandparents on saturday (because my older sibilings had a party to go to) we went back and visited them.

So what did you do for the 4th of july?

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Same thing you did :) Geez, you couldn't even loan me $2 for a ice tea at Starbuck's at 7:15 in the morning!!!

Elizabeth

Katie said...

i said that i would loan you $2 but you said that you didn't want it any more, so that's why you didn't get it.

Katie

Elizabeth said...

I wanted that iced tea so bad!!! :) I just didn't want to pay you back! TRICK!