Friday, April 10, 2009

Costume Dance

so i went to a costume dance a couple of weeks ago. and it was sooo fun! i originally was going to have my cousin spend the night that day, but she didn't end up doing it, so i ended up going to the dance. and before the dance, my sister kristin took some really nice pictures of me (those are the ones at the bottom of the post). so enjoy the pictures :)


a picture collage thingy that ashley made...i think
me, scarlett, morgan, ashley, hannah

ashley, me, and morgan

morgan and me

me and ashley

ashley, anna, me and morgan

me
me

me

8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I wish I coulda gone :) lol. maybe next year if they have it!! but hannah will be gone :(

Katie said...

so what if hannah's gone. there is always going to be someone missing...and next year you still won't be in HS

Elizabeth said...

Yea, but I'll be 14. Morgan's not in high school yet!! :) Haha, got you there!!! I know, but I'm still going to miss Hannnah!!! Actually, I'll miss their whole family, specialy Jordan, Melissa and Julianna :)
Who won't be coming back next year?

Katie said...

you won't be 14....your birthday is not till may, don't you remember that??? and you'll still be in 7th grade. and morgan told me that her mom counts her as being in HS. what i ment by people not being there, was kids are always doing different stuff that day. like there were tons of kids that weren't there, because they were busy. so yea.

Elizabeth said...

I'll be in 8th grade next year, dope!! Just like Morgan. MORGAN IS IN 8TH GRADE!!! Your soo lame!!

Katie said...

morgan is doing 8th grade work, but her mom is counting her as in HS. and sorry, i made a mistake about your grade

Elizabeth said...

I don't care. I'll tell mom to count me as 9th grade, so I can go to the dance. Morgan is in 8th grade, she got to go to the dance. I'll be in 8th grade, I'll go to the dance!

Katie said...

i'm am going to stop arguing with you now.