Monday, February 23, 2009

Co-op

20th century literature. where we talk about anything but 20th century lit! literally. i'm the person in the light green shirt with my back to the camera but my head is towards the camera. and the lady to my right is our teacher. and the kid to my left is my friend simion. and the two other girls that are really blurred out are Laura (the teachers daughter) and Jessica. and the lady that's standing up is the helper.

That's me in the middle. and the lady to my right is my teacher. and to my left is my friend Anna. this is when we were dancing on stage for chapel too.

DANCING!!! this is when we were dancing for chapel...i'm the person on stage on the farthest left.

4 comments:

Joy Headphones said...

hah! you are sic, katie-girl! HAHA! remember that?!
Little D

Anonymous said...

o totally...thats freaking awesome...kinda

Katie said...

Anonymous,
yea. it is really awesome...

i'm just wondering, have i ever met you?

i'm just wondering because the way u write sounds like my one friend i know.

Katie

Katie said...

joy,
yes i will remember it...and no u didn't offend me like u did lizzy

Katie