Thursday, February 26, 2009

Anniversary party

So since my grandparents (on my mom's side) just had their 50th wedding anniversary they are taking all their grandkids (with their parents), and some great- grand kids. to Frankenmuth (a place up north in michigan.) and we get to stay at the Bavarian Inn!!!!! i am so excited here's what some of it is like. i really can't wait to go. and to make it even worse....we have to wait till July!!!!!

I've been to Frankenmuth for many other occasions, but i've never stayed at the Bavarian inn. so it should be fun!!!! have any of u peeps that live in michigan ever gone?

Katie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have relatives up there and they live right next to Frankenmuth! I have seen the Bavarian Inn, but we never stayed there before. Have fun!!

Caroline

Elizabeth said...

i can't wait...w00t!!