Friday, January 9, 2009

Bible Study,

Last semester, my mom bought me and Elizabeth bible study's and we're both a little over half way through the book (we've been taking our time). but it is the best Bible study i have done in a long time, so if you're looking for a bible study, this one is a good one to consider.

The name of the book is: Experiencing God youth edition
and its by: Henry T. Blackaby & Claude V. King
the book looks like this:

Experiencing God: Knowing and Doing the Will of God : Youth Edition

so i'd definitely recommend taking a look at it.

Katie

8 comments:

Ellen K. Smith said...

I've been wanting to get a bible study book. This looks like a good one. Maybe I'll ask Mom and Dad to get it for me for my b-day. :)

Katie said...

Ellen,
Yea it's really good, and they all have it spread out day by day, so its really organized (which i like). tell me if you get it or not.

Katie

Emma said...

Cool! It sounds like a neat book!


-Emma

Katie said...

Emma,
It defiantly a great book to check out!

Katie

SocialButterfly said...

That is so cool that you are reading that book right now because I am reading Experiencing God by Henry Blackaby right now! Its not the youth version so its probably a bit more in depth but still its the same author! I know I really like this book so the youth version has to be great!

Butterfly

Katie said...

Socialbutterfly,
Yea, we have both of them, but i've never used the other one yet.

Katie

Hannah said...

sounds neat! i'll have to check that out!

hannah m said...

That sounds like a cool book. I will keep it in mind if I ever need anything like it!

Hannah