Tuesday, December 16, 2008

my wonderful experience/learning.........maybe not.....

today i decided that i was going to try and curl my very long, and very, very, very thick hair in ringlets! (yea it's a very stupid idea!),
so i started before dinner, and got half of my left side of my face, then i burned my finger because my little sister bumped into me, then i stopped for dinner.

and then after dinner, i started up again, but with a different curling iron.

then i had to stop again because my little sister wanted to be in the bathroom, but then she burned me again, so i stopped again.

And now my hair is in a total mess. and i ended up putting it in a head band (that i use as a pony tail because my hair is so thick).

I don't have any pictures either, but i wish i did. Hopefully maybe you got a lesson out of this, as to not try and curl your hair.

Katie

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Ouch!

Natalie

Katie said...

Natalie,
Yes, i did hurt a lot! and it still hurts right now.

Katie

Livie said...

I burnt myself last time I curled my hair too! (which is weird because I thought I was finally getting good at it! LOL) It'll sting for a while but your burns will stop hurting soon!

Livie

Emma said...

Yikes!

-Emma

Katie said...

Livie,
Yea, it just about stopped hurting.

But i'm not sure i'll really ever curl my hair again, because my hair is sooo thick :(, maybe if i get my hair cut short then i'll be able to do it.

Katie

Mary said...

I my hair isn't very thick, but I would never want to try and curl all my hair. I usually just curl some at the front.

Katie said...

Mary,
Yea, i should try that next time!

Katie