Monday, December 22, 2008

grandmas house....

On saturday we went to my grandmas house to wish her Happy Birthday, and give her a few gifts. Then we were going to pick my brothers and his friends up from snowboarding, from a near-by hill. But since we did not have any room in our car, to take every-one back, we decided that me and my sister Elaina (who is younger than me) would stay and spend that night at my grandmas house, this would be the first time Elaina would spend the night at any-one's house.

We had a fun time there, we watched some tweety bird, and the nutcracker. I also helped my grandma bake some seven layer bars, and a few other things. Oh and Elaina insisted on sleeping in a twin sized bed, and she took 3/4's of the bed! ya, so i was up all night long. that's soo Elaina to do that :)

So we had fun, and we came back yesterday (sunday).

Katie

4 comments:

Mary said...

What are seven layer bars?

Sounds like you had fun, even if you didn't get much sleep. ; )

Emma said...

Sounds like you had a great time!

-Emma

Elizabeth said...

Um...Elaina slept with us at (I can't say who's house.) But remember? We put hair curlers in our hair?!?!?

-Elizabeth

Katie said...

what are you talking about? this was the time that jason and josh went snowboarding with chris.... do you remember now???

KAtie