Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Books i'm reading this week....

You might even find some good book's for you to read.

The Great Divorce. by: C.S. Lewis

Mere Christianity. by: C.S. Lewis

God's Smuggler. by: Brother Andrew

Jessica's First Prayer. A Lamplighter book

Jessica's mother. A Lamplighter book

The Hiding Place. by: Corrie Ten Boom

An Auto-Biography of Benjamin Franklin


Jessica's mother is the squeal to Jessica's First Prayer.

I'll let you know what ones i read by the end of this week.

Katie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love "God's Smuggler"!!

Morgan

Hannah said...

I really liked Jessica's First Prayer. I would like to read Jessica's Mother. I have other Lamplighter books to read first. I have
1. Little Threads
2. The White Dove
3. The Candle in the Window
4. The Basket of Flowers
5. House of Love and
6. The Legend of the Easter Egg
Have you read any of them?

Hannah said...

I LOVE God's Smuggler! You will LOVE it! I also want to read Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis!

~Hannah