Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving!

Hey everyone.

how was your thanksgiving? I had lots of fun, and i hope to post pictures soon.

for thanksgiving, my family came over around 12:30 ish, and we ate about 2:00, they all left our house about 9:30 ish. Then we watched the Borne Supremacy (which i absolutely love, but i don't recommend it for any-one under the age of 12, it is VERY violent).

then we went black friday shopping the next day.

so tell me what you did....

Katie

p.s let me know how you like my new template too :)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

It was really good. Well, I think you already know what we did. I like your background. Christmas colors!

Natalie

Katie said...

Natalie,
I'm glad your thanksgiving was good, yes, i did read on your blog about what you did for thanksgiving, it sounds like you did have fun.

They are kinda like Christmas colors, but its not really red, its kinda like a burgendy.

Katie