Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sorry!!!!

Sorry i have not posted in a LONG time!!! :( I have been having a fun summer and i think i'm enjoying it too much! ....here is what's been going on in my life....

My Older sister Kristin went to Oklahoma to visit Ellen's older sister till this wednesday (and she would not let me go with her!)...so i've missed her some....

i've done some babysitting in the last couple of days.....

Also i have a new cousin!!! and she is soooo cute!!!

My older brother Jason got his drivers license today!!! it is not really all that freaky to drive with him though

i've also been doing some organizing to our bedroom and our homeschooling room....

well.....i g2g now...and i hope to be posting very soon!

Katie

P.s don't forget to post on my polls....you even have to go down to the bottom of my side bar in order to vote on all of them

1 comment:

MSM said...

I gave you an award on my blog!