Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tag!

I was taged by Elizabeth!

The rules:

1) Answer all the questions honestly

2) Tag at least three people.



When was the most recent time you were burned? Last winter when i pored hot water on my side. (not on pourpose tho)

Can you cook? Yes!!!

If yes, name you specialties (three max.) Homeade Mac N' Cheese

If yes, do you like to cook? Yes!!!

If no, do you want to be able to cook? NA (I answered yes on the last question.)

What color is your kitchen? Yellow and Red.

Do you bake? Yes.

If yes, specialties (max 3) Cookies, and deserts

If yes, do you like to bake? Yes!!!

If no, do you want to bake?NA (I answered the last question)

What color is your apron? I don't have an apron.


I tag;

Caroline, Becca and 13Hannah's

I hope you girls that i taged liked it! and any one else is welcome to do the tag too.

Katie

No comments: