Thursday, May 22, 2008

Some things....and my day!

Sorry i have not posted in a few day! :(

I've been busy....and i've also been working on my side bar. I added some new stuff. Do you like it?

Today i babysat (like i normally do every Thursday), and it was really funny because i brought my younger sister Elaina (to play with the one girl who is her age), and watching to 4 year old girls is a total crack up!

I also had to go to my bro's Orchestra Concert (it was really boring except when they were playing).

Here are some cool things you might want to check out:

Bloglines (a place where you can keep a track of who posted, especially if you read a lot of blogs like me)
Statcounter (a great place where you can see who is coming to your blog etc...)

Well i g2g to bed now!

Write more later :)

Katie

No comments: