Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Running, blogs, and stuff

This morning me and my brother Jason got up at 5:00 in the morning (way to early!) and went running for about an hour. We ran some where above 3 miles. We would of gone farther but i was having some problems breathing :(

But now i am writing on my blog (as you can tell) and watching the sun come up! Have you ever watched the sun come up? it is really cool to see :)

Later today...i think i might to get a Starbucks coffee, because i got up to early! No one else is up in our house except my Jason, Me and my Dad (my dad would be playing basketball but he did not go today)

And I also want to go shopping....but i'm not sure if i'll be able to :( I wish i could go tho....

What are your favorite places to shop? I like Aeropostale, American Eagle, Limited Too, Target, Kohls, JcPenny...and ....i can't think of any more.

Now it's only 6:45 and it's totally light outside! In the winter time it does not get light outside until 7:30 or 8:00 ish!

Did you know that it's supposed to be all most 80 degrees today? I can't wait! it will finally be warm :)


And i also wanted to tell you I am doing a review blog, it's a blog where we review books, movies and Music from a Christian perspective, and all of the girls that do it are Christian (at least i think so) so go check it out and leave us a comment :). Don't you love the template? Kaitlynn designed it, and i think she did a great job! She is the one who designed my blog header :)

Well i think i will go eat some bagels and do my Bible time.

Katie Rose

3 comments:

Trish said...

Hi, I came across your blog and noticed you live in Michigan:) so do I! I like your blog and you seem very grounded in your faith for such a young age! Run an extra mile for me cause I hate to do it!

Natalie said...

My mom didn't like the other template because she couldn't find anything and it wasn't working right so I changed it!

Natalie

Katie said...

Oh, ok.

Katie Rose