Monday, April 28, 2008

My 14th Birhday!!!!

Well today is my 14th Birthday!!!

We are not going to have my party today, but next Sunday after my band concert (May 4),

But today for my birthday I am going Birthday Shopping with my grandma (she never know what to get so we go together), and before i go shopping i am going to pick out my birthday cereal (it's a tradition in our family where the birthday person gets to pick out birthday cereal).

And after shopping it will be around 4:00! and i am going to the library, and maybe have a friend over!

I'll post some pictures soon of my day!

Katie

P.s here are a few pictures of me in the past year.




This is not the best pic, it was taken at 9:00 in the morning! so we were pretty tired!


4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Happy 14th birthday!!!!

Have fun shopping with Grandma...can't wait to see what you get :D

Elizabeth

Natalie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE 14!!!!????

Natalie

Ellen K. Smith said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You tagged!
http://learningon.homeschooljournal.net/2008/04/27/202/

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Kait